Shipments and returns
Shipping Method & Policy:
- Our designated shipping method for Clean Deck and Slide Coat Products is the USPS (All containers are shipped by Ground within the Continental USA). (No shipping available at this time to Alaska and Hawaii). UPS service is available where noted.
- Our designated shipping method for Graphite Powder Products is the USPS Priority Mail (All containers are shipped by Priority Mail and are available throughout the USA). UPS service is available where noted.
- PO Box Address - NOT ALLOWED.
- We are not responsible for wrong or undeliverable addresses. Please make sure your shipping address is correct and is located at a deliverable location via the shipping method used.
- In most cases, goods will be shipped out within 2 business days (i.e. Sat & Sun are excluded) after your payment is verified.
All of the items we carry are in stock and will be shipped within 2 business days of the order being placed and payment approval. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be shipped on Monday. Orders that must be shipped by Standard Post will go by ground and usually take about a week to 10 business days for most ground orders to arrive, but some take longer. Orders that are available to be shipped by Priority Mail usually take about 2 to 3 business days for that service within the Continental USA. Orders that are available to be shipped by Priority Mail to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada have longer delivery times. Orders going to the Yukon, Northwest or Nunavut Territories take approximately 1 extra week to arrive. (Note: business days are Monday through Friday. Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays are excluded). If the items you ordered are out of stock, we will contact you by email or telephone.
If you would like to see the actual progress of your order while it is in transit, please go to www.usps.comand then click in the Track Packages window. Then enter the Tracking Number that will be sent to your email address after your order has been shipped out. UPS can be found at www.ups.com
Shipping Rates (For the USA):
Our shipping rates include the expenses of shipping, handling fees and high-quality packaging, which are charged based on weight and size of the goods, delivery destination and its retail value.
Customs Message - For Orders Being Shipped to Canada:
Occasionally orders are stopped and/or delayed by customs and in some cases duty may be charged by customs in your country. If this is a concern for you, contact your local customs office for additional information. Any duty charges incurred are the sole responsibility of the customer.
1. Should you change your mind after purchase, please contact our customer service department immediately. We can cancel your order at your request. However, if your order has been shipped out, you will be responsible for all the shipping expenses (including the original shipping, handling charges and return postage), and a 15% restocking fee will be charged. To return the product(s), contact our customer service department for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number.
2. Should you open the package, but do not want to accept the received product(s), having a RMA Number from us is necessary and a 15% restocking fee will be charged.
3. We try our best to deliver your desired products as soon as possible. In case you receive wrong products due to our mistake, please contact our customer service department for exchange or refund and we will make exchange or refund arrangements.
1. All our products have a 30 day warranty. Defective products may be replaced if returned within 30 days of the date of purchase. If products do not work properly, please contact our customer service department first to attempt to resolve the problem. Do not return goods directly to us without getting a RMA Number first, otherwise, it will be very difficult for us to find your transaction record and this may result in delaying the exchange or refund process.
2. Defective products must be returned within 30 days of the issue date of a RMA Number, otherwise, no replacement or refund will be made.
3. If the warranty expires or products are not used as directed, the warranty will be declared void and the original shipping, handling charges and return postage will not be refunded.
4. It is not acceptable to bring the defective item back for exchange in person, unless the product was bought at a specific retail location.
RMA Number Procedure:
1. After receiving the products from us, please keep the package and enclosed documents.
2. Call or email our customer service department for a RMA Number. Provide your Full Name, E-Mail Address, Phone Number and Invoice Number. We will issue a RMA Number to you by phone or by email.
3. Repack the original package with everything received, including enclosed documents. Any original components that are missing from the return may result in a refusal of exchange or refund from us.
4. Please write the RMA Number clearly on the outside of the package and send it back to us. We will not be responsible for any consequence caused if customers do not mark the RMA Number on the outside of the package as requested. Please note that you will be responsible for any loss of shipment. You can insure the package when shipping to reduce any potential loss that you may incur.